- Management oversight of audit group, which includes audit planning and preparation, presentation of audit findings and recommendations to internal clients, workpaper and report review responsibilities, and complex testing procedures.
- Responsible for planning and executing the entire internal audit engagement, and for assisting and directing auditors and interns in planning and execution of audits.
- Supervises internal audits to assess the effectiveness of controls, accuracy of financial records, efficiency of operations, and compliance with governmental regulation.
- Participates in the development and implementation of risk assessments and audit plans.
- Develops and reviews audit programs to ensure that assignments are carried out in accordance with established procedures and that audit coverage is adequate.
- Participates in the establishment and revision of internal control procedures to ensure they adequately safeguard Company assets.
- Recommends additions and changes to existing audit techniques and standards.
- Participates in the development and design of new information system applications to ensure that adequate internal controls and security are implemented.
- 7 to 10 years of direct auditing experience in public accounting or a large corporate environment
- BA in Accounting, Certification desirable (CIA, CISA or CPA)
- Prefer experience with risk management
- Ability to travel occasionally
Job Type: Full-time
- auditing: 7 years (Required)