Raytheon is supporting a U.S. Government customer on a large mission critical development and sustainment program to design, build, deliver, and operate a network operations environment with new cyber capabilities to address emerging threats.Raytheon CSM is seeking a Program Material & Procurement Specialist to collaborate with the Customer’s team to manage planning, ordering, receiving and management of information technology hardware and software.
- Serving as the liaison between Supply Chain and the Program Manager.
- Creating, managing and executing material program strategy (MPS) and the material program plan (MPP) to ensure program competitiveness and performance from the front end of the business through contract closure
- Supporting program financial management (i.e., budgets, targets, working capital, material forecasts, etc.)
- Supporting the oversight of the supplier management process
- Communicating customer flow-through requirements such as FAR/DFARS, ITAR, offset, public law, quality, warranty, etc.
- Coordinating approval for all material procurements from Government Program Managers and Development Leads
- Participating in the Program Procurement Management Board (PMB)
- Participating in the Program Risk and Opportunity Management Board (ROMB)
- Serving as a Cost Account Manager for procurement related Cost Accounts
- Evaluating and coordinating program requirements to ensure a controlled flow of materials and services to meet customer requirements.
- Working with various vendors to assure equipment purchased meets customer requirements to include TAA compliance, etc.
- Performing a wide variety of tasks relating to the acquisition of materials, merchandise and subcontractors.
- Requisitioning and purchasing supplies and equipment for the customer through the Prism/APEX database for approved tasking.
- Overseeing and coordinating the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serve as liaison between project management and planning, project teams, and customer management.
- Confirming material supply and demands, and prepare purchase requests for the purchase of components or parts based on approved material tasks.
- Providing status updates for work in progress, material availability, and potential delivery problems to ensure that personnel, equipment, materials and services are provided as needed.
- Working with internal and external personnel to include Logistics Engineers to support our customer’s inventory control
- Must be a US Citizen
- Top Secret clearance with SSBI in last five years (TS/SCI desired)
- Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
- 8+ years of directly relevant experience
- Experience working in supply chain systems
- Strong understanding of FAR regulations
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to develop and track procurement Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Demonstrated experience with tracking and entering government purchases within a specialized DHS SharePoint portal
- Cognizant of Systems Engineering Lifecycle (SELC) processes and practices, Change Management practices, requirements management, traceability, and associated tools
- Extensive experience with MicroSoft Office applications
- Experience supporting procurement and logistics on DHS Programs
- Knowledge of inventory, material tracking and status related to logistical processes and procedures
- Experience and/or familiarity with software and system lifecycle methodologies, (e.g ISO, CMMI, ITIL, Agile, SAFe).
BS/BA in Engineering, Engineering Management, Logistics Systems, OR a related field. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education. Master’s Degree preferred.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.