At CVS Pharmacy, our goal is to meet our patients' needs better than anyone else. As consumer expectations and the environment in which we operate change, it is important that we continuously refresh our retail pharmacy strategy and rapidly explore new ideas and sources of growth.
As a Retail Pharmacy Strategy Advisor, you will be a part of a nimble team working to drive forward new ideas and place strategic bets shaping the future of one of CVS's core businesses. You will support senior leaders by assessing, incubating, and executing on growth opportunities designed to better serve the needs of our patients.
This team member will be deeply engaged in the process of strategic evaluation of multiple concurrent initiatives, and must be intellectually curious, analytically strong, highly collaborative, and an excellent communicator.
This role will entail many opportunities for mentorship and personal development from a senior team of highly experienced industry experts.
YOUR KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
- Helping to define the future direction of CVS's retail pharmacy business amidst a rapidly changing landscape
- Developing executive materials and key analyses on critical strategy initiatives to support senior-level decision making
- Evaluating and incubating opportunities to support pharmacy growth (from early assessment market sizing to implementation planning)
- Working cross-functionally on select enterprise projects that require a voice from the retail pharmacy, e.g. with CVS's retail front-store, digital consumer assets, Caremark, Aetna integration, among many others
- Synthesizing findings from sophisticated analyses into persuasive written content to drive forward change in a multi-billion dollar company
This position has the benefit of location flexibility, and may be based out of the Wellesley, MA location or Woonsocket, RI location.
- 3+ years of experience in investment banking, product strategy or operations in health care OR 2+ years of experience post MBA OR 2+ years of consulting experience
- 5+ years of product development, operations, consulting, strategy, analytics, retail pharmacy, or similar experience
- Healthcare experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master’s Degree (e.g., MBA, MPH, Finance) a plus, but not required
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.