Due to our growth, we are currently looking to recruit for a Front House Receptionist.
As part of your role you are to supply a warm, personal, direct, and affirming service to the guests ensuring effective and memorable experiences. As a Front of House team member, you ought to be ready to perform in a fast-paced environment and manage challenging situations intelligently.
Your day to day will include:
Provide Customers/Guests with acts of kindness to create them feel special and welcome
Ensure all calls (internal & external) are answered, transferred/forwarded promptly and professionally; record any messages accurately
Deal with any queries from Customers/Guests and offer assistance
Sending all visitors to the right office and make sure the front desk runs smoothly
You should have experience in coping with challenging situations, comfortable working within a fast-paced environment, and is organized with their daily tasks.
- Assist our Administrative Assistant with her daily work which includes below duties but not limited to: typing , sorting mail, filing, making copies of documents, scanning.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- 10 Key: 1 year (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Expense reports
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19