- Performs all necessary operational activities and ensures reliability of all mechanical systems at the assigned properties.
- Conducts operational tasks as needed on HVAC / Pneumatics, plumbing, electrical, and locksmith systems.
- General building maintenance including painting and repairs to doors, ceilings, roofs, floors and miscellaneous areas.
- Maintains controlled security access including manual and electronic control to all affected areas.
- Responsive in emergency situations
- Maintains and updates departmental records in accordance with guidelines established by supervisor.
- Provides excellent customer service to all building tenants. Addresses tenant requests promptly and maintains good working relationships
- Develops and increases technical skills related to position by attending ongoing training sessions
- Be flexible when needed at other properties for coverage as directed by dupervisor
- Must be flexible and able to participate in the weekly on-call rotation
- Must have general computer skills and be familiar with Outlook, Word and Excel
3-5 years of related experience. Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude required. High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED), appropriate city licenses, SMA or SMT preferred. Physical demands require employee to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, kneel, crouch or crawl. Employee must be able to lift or move 50 to 100 pounds. Must have a reliable form of transportation in order to travel to the different work locations in the surrounding Houston area. Must be available to work overtime as needed. Ability to work well with others and consistently display a positive attitude.
Job Type: Full-time