In Store Group is seeking merchandisers for Team reset work. Merchandisers will be working in a pharmacy/drug retail store working a store conversion. Store conversions will be under the direction of a designated team lead.
Location: Sun City, AZ
If you’re qualified and interested, please respond with the following information:
· Your full name, email address, phone number and brief description of experience.
TASKS TO BE PERFORMED:
· This job is RESET work setting plan-o-grams; you MUST have RESET experience
o Do not accept this work if you do not have reset experience and cannot set a plan-o-gram.
· You will report to team lead; team lead will provide POGs and project direction.
· You MUST be PROMPT - tardiness and no shows are means for dismissal.
· You must be able to follow project instructions, provide exceptional service and report accurate data and photos.
· MANDATORY: You MUST HAVE RESET EXPERIENCE - NO EXCEPTIONS.
· MANDATORY: You MUST know how to READ and IMPLEMENT a PLAN-O-GRAM.
· You MUST be able to lift 30 pounds and lift over your head. ·
· You MUST be able to stand on your feet up to 8 hours. ·
· Ability to build positive relationships with Team Leads and Co-Workers.
If you meet the above qualifications and requirements, please respond ASAP.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
· How many years of Merchandising experience do you have?
· How many years of New Store Set Up experience do you have?
· How many years of Planograms experience do you have?
Job Type: Part-time
- Merchandising: 1 year (Preferred)
- New Store Set Up: 1 year (Preferred)
- Planograms: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture