Seasonal Park Ranger Position is part time to start and then goes full time mid June. The position is anticipated to go through Labor Day weekend. Eligible for Overtime and Holiday Pay.
Provide safety, security, traffic control and rule/regulation enforcement for Welch Beach and Beaver Pond Campground. Will be required to respond to emergency situations.
Although not a requirement, experience in security work, CPR/AED/first aid, and proficiency in Spanish would be greatly appreciated.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $17.63 per hour
- Park Ranger: 1 year (Preferred)
- Police Officer: 1 year (Preferred)
- Military: 1 year (Preferred)
- First Aid/CPR/AED certified (Preferred)
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 8 hour shift