- Job Title: Staff RF and Analog Layout Engineer (687984)
Location: San Diego, CA 92121
Contract Duration: 6 plus months
- The client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing.
- They are committed to creating maximum value for telecom operators, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive solutions and services.
- Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population. The client has over 150,000 employees, approximately 70,000 of which are engaged in Research & development. The client operates a global network of 14 regional headquarters, 16 R&D Centers, 28 Innovation Centers jointly operated with customers, and 45 Training Centers.
- Client is seeking a Senior CMOS mask design engineer with RF/analog/mixed-signal IC layout expertise
- Work with RF/Analog teams in developing advanced RF/analog transceiver CMOS IC for next generation wireless communications
- Drawing of complex layouts of RF/analog cells and blocks for mmWave IC blocks
- Skillful in schematic driven layout concept and design constraints
- Capable of block and top level floor planning
- Relevant mask design / layout experience from industry
- Solid knowledge of TSMC state of the art RF CMOS DRC rules and Pcells
- Ability to independently draw and verify complex layouts using Cadence Virtuoso/XL and Caliber DRC/LVS verification tools
- Attention to detail, accurate and efficient layout techniques
- A good track record of on time work delivery
- A self-motivated, team player with good communication skills
- Analog layout experience in deep-submicron CMOS is preferred
Job Type: Contract
- San Diego, CA (Preferred)