We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Have a passion for doing what’s right? So do we. Because we don’t just keep our prices low. We’re also using our innovations to lessen the impact of our practices. In the past couple of years, we’ve sponsored health and wellness programs, embraced solar power and so much more. On our Corporate Responsibility team, it’s as much about protecting our planet as it is our people – and your work will help do just that.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
Education and Experience:
- Provides general administration, word processing, data entry and filing support as required.
- Supports the development and delivery of Corporate Responsibility reporting, including internal and external benchmarking, content definition, collection, and development of ALDI’s action plans.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of efficient Corporate Responsibility systems and documentation.
- Acts as a liaison for the Buying department regarding Corporate Responsibility-related issues.
- Maintains and improves organization of research and media monitoring for Corporate Responsibility trends and competitor activity, and shares and discusses findings with the team.
- Proactively develops knowledge and understanding of Corporate Responsibility topics and industry trends.
- Researches and critiques multiple information sources.
- Supports Marketing initiatives including recipe and culinary support.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate's Degree in Engineering, Business, Economics, Sustainability, or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prepares written materials to meet purpose and audience.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task in an efficient and professional manner.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Knowledge of accepted industry standards and practices.
Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays for Eligible Employees
Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
Short and Long Term Disability Insurance for Eligible Employees
Life and AD&D Insurance for Eligible Employees
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI’s receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.