Quality Assurance Manager-ISO-9001/ISO-13485
Contract Manufacturing in Electronics and Electro Mechanical
About the Job
Open position for a strong Quality Assurance Manager who will manage Quality Assurance departments, quality programs and is responsible for ensuring that all products and processes meet the policies and procedures of ISO-9001 and ISO-13485. This is a management level position which requires leading a team, achieving quality standards, furthering continuous improvement within the organization and complying with our company’s quality policy. Position also requires communication with suppliers and customers and resolving any errors in electronic PCB assembly.
- Manage the quality assurance departments.
- Establish and maintain company compliance to ISO-9001 and ISO-13485 and ensure inspection standards to meetIPC and J-Standard required by customers. Departments included are Process Engineers, Incoming inspection, AOI inspection and FQA inspection.
- Achieve quality assurance operational objectives by generating metric analysis for the necessary departments for review; finding root causes and issuing internal correction if needed.
- Validate new products quality processes by
- Establishing product specifications and quality attributes
- Measuring production
- Documenting evidence
- Determining operational and performance qualification
- Writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Maintain Quality Manual updates and accuracy by reviewing system, complying with processes and meeting procedures.
- Responsible for preparing quality documentation and reports for all corrective actions to suppliers, customers and internal employees.
- Responsible for all departments’ compliance with quality policy and internal auditing.
- A Bachelor's degree (Engineering degree related)
- Strong Knowledge in electronic PCB and electro mechanical assembly, (Experience with Contract Manufacturing Service is a plus.)
- Seven years or more with quality experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experienced in IPC A-610 and J-STD-001.
- Strong working knowledge of the Quality System Regulation and ISO 9001 and 13485 standards.
This position requires excellent computer fluency, communication abilities, analytical/technical writing skills, and interpersonal skills. The ability to manage multiple projects is a must.
We offer excellent health and dental, vacation, sick leave, 401K and fully reimbursed parking.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- Quality Assurance: 3 years
Required work authorization: