This specific position will be on the Call Center Technology group in the Process Development organization.
Position will partner with the Call Center leadership team to create and streamline processes. The specific processes will include leading large complex technical programs, creating and Call Center Technology build-outs among other duties.
The ideal candidate having expertise in call routing best practices, skills-based routing, Call Detail Reporting, strong knowledge of data networking as well as a deep understanding of call center operations and agent performance metrics. Also needing someone with strong analytical and quantitative skills with high attention to detail and proven ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities simultaneously in order to make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Plans, performs and implements process improvement initiatives (such as Lean or Six Sigma). Diagrams and evaluates existing processes. Organizes leads and facilitates cross-functional project teams. Develops metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities. Collects data to identify root cause of problems. Measures performance against process requirements. Aligns improvement to performance shortfalls. Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality. May deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement and control. Surveys and analyzes best practices for techniques and processes. Communicates team progress. Performs cost and benefit analyses. Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- 5+ years’ experience leading large complex technical programs
- 5+ years of experience in Call Center Technology build-outs
- Experience designing and deploying innovative contact center strategies that drive customer satisfaction and loyalty, ensuring customers receive the best experience possible
- Expertise in call routing best practices, skills-based routing, Call Detail Reporting, and Workforce Management Systems
- Strong knowledge of data networking; ex: VoIP, QoS; SIP
- Deep understanding of call center operations and agent performance metrics
- Experience in strategic planning and building technology roadmaps
- High attention to detail with proven ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities simultaneously and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and opinions
- Requires excellent communication, problem solving, and collaboration skills
College degree in a Technical or related field and 5-7 years professional level experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience for roles with supervision; or 9+ years professional level related Technical experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience for roles with supervision; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related Technical experience required.