If you’re an experienced Physical Therapist ready to take the next step forward in your career, we want to hear from you. Professional Physical Therapy has rewarding Clinical Director (CD) opportunities available for clinicians who are passionate about providing positive patient outcomes and leading their staff to do the same.
Professional Physical Therapy started as a single clinic practice over 20 years ago, and has now grown and expanded to over 175 outpatient clinics in the Northeast. As one of the top outpatient physical therapy providers in the country, our growth has been enabled byprivate-equity backing, combined with our industry reputation for best in class care and patient-centric focus.
As a CD, you will be the driving forcein your clinic’s daily operations. You will apply your expertise, management and mentorship skills to deliver exceptional patient experiences at every touchpoint. You will supervise and develop your staff, as well as collaborate with other CDs and department heads as necessary to achieve the overall goals of the company.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Hands-on management of your clinic’s day-to-day operations to ensure the clinic runs smoothly.
- Deliver high quality patient care, with the goal of helping patients get back to their daily activities.
- Train, mentor, and supervise clinical and administrative staff.
- Assist in recruiting, interviewing, and hiring clinical and administrative staff.
- Evaluate staff performance and conduct performance reviews.
- Conduct regular staff meetings at your facility to address andresolve any outstanding issues.
- Communicate regularly with peers, other department heads and upper management to evaluate your clinic’s performance and discuss updates and concerns.
- Monitor and control facility costs to ensure expenditures are within assigned budget.
- Make recommendations to improve techniques, policies and procedures.
- Stay abreast of industry updates, including advances in physical therapy, government regulations and health insurance changes.
- Ensure your clinic adheres to HIPAA and documentation regulations as required by federal, state and local agencies.
- Identify and solve problems, analyze data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Must be a licensed Physical Therapist with a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- CPR and/or AED qualification required.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for regular interaction with all patient populations and colleagues.
- The desire and drive to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- The ability to establish goals and set priorities, with the flexibility to make adjustments when necessary.
Professional provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.