- Develop and oversee all integrated marketing strategies, communications, branding, graphic design, digital engagement, advertising, ROI and analyses with regards performance and institutional marketing and promotion activities; work in concert with said departments to assess audience and customer data.
- Develop engagement and revenue-generating strategies that convey the broad scope of LCPA’s activities; create an increased awareness of what LCPA represents.
- Serve as brand manager to ensure all communications and marketing efforts maintain brand integrity; coordinate branding initiatives and message consistency throughout the organization.
- In collaboration with the marketing, communications, programming, educational/community and digital teams, create and implement wide-ranging and targeted marketing, promotional and content marketing campaigns for LCPA programming and education initiatives.
- Seek out and leverage opportunities with constituent organizations to conceive campus-wide marketing ideas and concepts; conceive and execute new institutional marketing strategies to develop and support initiatives across the campus.
- Oversee the management and leveraging of key media partnerships, press relations and media communications.
- Review and evaluate how different content is created and deployed across Lincoln Center; develop strategy to streamline this process and improve campaign impact.
- Develop an understanding of Lincoln Center’s primary audience segments and what content formats and tones resonate with different groups; work closely with membership team to effectively target specific audiences.
- Work closely and in partnership with the information technology and digital media teams to implement technological solutions to centralize content creation and target appropriate delivery channels.
- Oversee the digital team’s work to both deliver exceptional digital experiences on core functionality and develop strategies for relevant digital products; ensure a seamless customer transaction with regards to ticket purchases.
- Work with board members and senior staff to manage board level committees focused on cross campus marketing opportunities and audience development
- 15+ years of experience working in progressive roles with a combination of marketing, public relations or journalism environments.
- Proven transmedia editorial and narrative skills; ability to align messaging across channels.
- Record of success in developing relevant digital strategies that leverage digital platforms to deliver delightful consumer experiences and build a brand.
- A record of meeting and exceeding financial goals.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with digital and data-focused marketing; a passion for new technology tools coupled with an understanding of when to invest in said tools.
- The ability to lead and inspire creative, marketing, promotion teams and content creators to achieve organizational goals.
- Strong management skills, including the ability to manage through multiple layers and align messaging across channels.
- Attention to detail and deadlines; ability to drive projects forward and to completion.
- A demonstrated customer-centric mindset.
- Ability to understand what an audience needs and wants at various stages of their customer journey.
- Ability to convey complex information in an entertaining and engaging way.
- An understanding of ticketing systems (Tessitura knowledge preferred)
- Team player; ability to work collaboratively with a variety of departments.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please submit a resume and cover letter (with salary requirements and outlining your interest in Lincoln Center) to the email@example.com inbox. Submissions without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Senior Vice President, Marketing & Communications in the subject line.
Internal Candidates should contact a member of the Human Resources Department directly.
Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. LCPA is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.