You are designated as an HR Generalist and as such you will be assigned to HR Department and will be reporting to the HR Officer & HR Administrator.
Your duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Assist in the recruitment process (main role)
- Assist in training & development initiatives
- Assist in Government related HR functions
- Assist in company engagement activities & retention campaigns
- . Provide HR & Admin Support to employees
- Maintain employee files and records
- Overall assistance within the department. The role will primarily focus on recruitment, compensation and benefits assistance, trainings, and onboarding.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18,000.00 - $20,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sapphire, NC 28774: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Leadership: 1 year (Preferred)
- Human resources: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person