Puppy Chaperone/Delivery Driver (Contractor)
Do you love dogs? Do you love helping people? PuppySpot may be the place for you!
PuppySpot is a service committed to making lives better by helping responsible breeders place healthy puppies into happy homes. At PuppySpot, you can be proud to come to work every day knowing that you are improving the lives of every person and puppy you encounter. We demonstrate our commitment to dogs through our zero-tolerance policy for puppy mills and through our strict breeder screening practices – we accept fewer than 10% of breeders into our community. Because of this, our customers can feel confident that their new furry companion will be a healthy, happy addition to their home.
We are looking for enthusiastic, knowledgeable, dog-loving candidates to join our Logistics team. As a Puppy Chaperone/Delivery Driver, you will be an integral part of the PuppySpot team and work diligently to ensure that every puppy arrives safe and on time to his or her new home.
This is a part-time, 1099 position. Delivery drivers will drive one delivery route every other week, typically on Saturday mornings.
· Count and re-count your puppies! Verify that the delivery manifest is correct and the right puppies are going to the right homes.
· Partner with logistics hub staff to confirm that each crate has been cleaned and each puppy has been fed and watered before departure.
· Make customer calls to update on estimated delivery times and confirm any anticipated delays. Communication is key!
· Drive safely and efficiently along your planned route to customers’ homes
· Report to dispatch as puppies are delivered and when the route is complete.
Skills and Experience:
· Clean driving record
· Professional delivery experience is preferred
· Experience with handling animals is strongly preferred
· Helpful, professional, and productive in all interactions with customers and team members
· Able to clearly articulate and address concerns to management and teammates
· PuppySpot Delivery Drivers are paid $300 or $500 depending on the distance (in miles) of their route.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $300.00 - $500.00 per day
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: Multiple Locations