Welcome to SparkleTeam!
SparkleTeam is a fast-growing, Sales & Marketing company representing service providers in the commercial real-estate industry. We are based in Boca Raton with operations in Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade counties. In the industry, we are known for our commitment to professionalism and Customer Service and the individuals we are now looking to recruit to our team will represent these characteristics. You can learn more about SparkleTeam at www.sparkleteam.com.
- Accounts Receivable: Process customer invoicing, post customer payments and perform collections using QuickBooks and Excel.
- Accounts Payable: Post payables invoices, post credit card receipts and review purchase orders in QuickBooks.
- Assist with proprietary settlement systems using QuickBooks and Excel.
- Follow-up with customers and vendors for clarification on invoices, billings, etc.
- Maintain accurate records for customer and vendor accounts, to ensure contractual requirements are met.
- Assist with month-end and year-end close to include journal entries, bank reconciliations, Balance Sheet account reconciliations, etc.
- Assist the Director of Finance with month-end close and ad-hoc reporting as assigned.
- General office administrative duties as needed.
- Solid Microsoft Excel skills and experience.
- Experience identifying, preparing and posting Journal Entries.
- Monthly closings and reconciliations.
- QuickBooks experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Spanish proficiency (verbal and written) a definite plus.
- Experience in dealing with customers and vendors.
- You have a high school degree followed by a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and at least 1 year working experience in an accounting role.
- A self-starter who is energetic, with an enthusiastic personality. Responsible, loyal, trustworthy, and dedicated to "make it happen."
- A team player with a professional demeanor, with great attention to detail.
- You have a stable employment history, preferably in service industries.
- If you have Customer Service experience, we also want to hear about that!
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME ...... if you meet or exceed the requirements of this posting!
- Include a customized cover letter indicating why you are interested this position.
- Include your compensation history.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $21.00 /hour
- Accounting: 1 year (Required)
- Boca Raton, FL 33487 (Preferred)