Job Summary and Mission
This job contributes to Starbucks success by meeting the order processing needs and recovery for our customers serviced by the supply chain.
Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Processes, monitors, and tracks manual orders to ensure efficient and timely delivery of products to distributor, business partner or customer
- Researches and processes credits, returns and freight claims in a timely manner to ensure accurate customer charges and to maximize profitability.
- Monitors and resolves all error and service failure issues for assigned customers including back orders, cancelled line notifications, order status, emergency order and freight carrier incident reports.
- Escalates issues leadership regarding customer needs, product usage, system and general operational issues.
- Keeps current on all portfolio products and related updates and changes including offerings, pricing, shipping, procedures, and promotions. Responds to field and customer inquiries
- Maintains buyer relationships by providing world-class customer service and logistical support to customers.
- Assists sr. customer service rep or supervisor in cross-functional team participation with input for developing and improving current and future order processing functions, such as promo specific issues, product substitutions, exception processing and inventory review.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
Summary of Experience
- Customer service representative 2 years
- Customer service experience in retail or related channel 2 years
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to perform data entry
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Ability to perform data entry
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to maintain accurate records
- Ability to retain product and technical knowledge
â€¢ Order management responsibilities for medium and low volume customers.
â€¢ Ensure Starbucks is compliant with contractual obligations (order process, accounting terms, etc)
â€¢ Implement operational and sales programs through distribution network, ensuring thorough communication and a clear understanding of roles and responsibilities and timing
â€¢ Maintain customer relationships
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at email@example.com