At Pilgrim's the Production Associate is responsible for performing a variety of production centered tasks on a rotating basis to support the production of value added poultry products to meet order fulfillment needs.
Base pay starts at $13.35/hour and increases depending on the position you hold within our production team.
You'll have the opportunity to earn up to $3 more per hour (1st shift) or $4 more per hour (2nd shift) with our perfect attendance program.
There's also a $1/hour shift differential if you work the 2nd shift.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Processes product using tools, manual labor, and equipment provided in accordance with USDA and Pilgrim's product standards and procedures.
- Process product according to operating procedures and quality/quantity expectations.
- Observes equipment operation, notifying appropriate personnel of any malfunctions and/or safety issues/concerns.
- Clean and organized work area.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Trains others with the skills and knowledge gained from position.
- Observes all company personnel, quality, safety, and food safety policies. Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you work effectively and cooperatively with customers, clients, co-workers, and leadership teams.
- Recognizes and acts on incidents and safety risks. Consistently practices and enforces safe work habits and drives those habits throughout the organization.
- Participates in process improvement and problem solving utilizing continuous improvement and rational thinking methodologies such as Six Sigma
- Follow all company animal welfare guidelines.
Starting pay varies on position and shift.
REM-03 WS-03 WS-TC
Shift start: 4:00PM
Shift length: 9 hours
2nd Shift, Monday-Friday some Saturdays required
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 60 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen (cannabis included)
- Can lift 40 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
Pilgrim’s is a leading global provider of high-quality food products, including well-recognized brands and value-added premium products. As one of the world’s largest poultry producers, Pilgrim’s has provided wholesome, quality products to customers and consumers for more than seven decades. It’s our passion for excellence that continues to drive us to be the best, and we seek opportunities to diversify and grow.