An FAA issued Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) license is required for this job. A&P technicians work alone and in teams to provide repairs, modifications, and maintenance for single and multi-engine piston aircraft. This is a detail oriented, safety conscious environment where the technician who loves to work on airplanes will thrive.
Job duties include 50 and 100 hour inspections, oil changes, opening and closing inspection panels, removing and installing interiors, using various test equipment, reading and following maintenance manuals and procedures, looking up and ordering parts, torquing and securing fasteners, understanding and adhering to FAA guidance, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23.00 to $28.00 /hour
- Aircraft Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma