Provides overnight support for field technicians by diagnosing and resolving incidents and executing necessary configuration changes or updates. Deploys network and software updates as directed. Interacts with management, all levels of Help Desk employees and Circle K support employees and management to complete installations, conversions and deployments. The Analyst may also interact with outside vendor employees. Performs all duties in accordance with Circle K policies and procedures and all state and federal regulations.
- Receives phone calls and emails requesting technical support assistance from field technicians.
- Provides support to installations and deployments, along with support to technicians with a goal of resolving issues on first contact.
- Tracks steps taken towards resolution and applies knowledge to analyze and resolve new issues as they arise.
- Adds to the team’s body of knowledge through sharing of information and contributes to the improvement of documentation and processes.
- Communicates efficiently with field technicians to ensure quick and proper resolution of issues.
- Utilizes tools and knowledge to verify correct configuration of site networks and equipment in accordance with Circle K standards.
- Availability to work night shift (9PM-6AM)
- High School Degree or GED required.
- Certification or degree in computer technology preferred.
- POS (Point of Sale register) support experience.
- Familiarity with network structure and configurations, Windows operating systems including Windows 7 and 8.1, along with Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Understanding and familiarity with retail business and technical environments.
- Ability to effectively research, analyze and evaluate information to make decisions, solve problems and achieve goals.
- Ability to interpret documents, technical and operating instructions and procedure manuals into actionable knowledge and actions.
- Excellent analytical and problem resolution skills, organizational and time management skills, customer service and interpersonal skills and customer focus, with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Requires good presentation and communication skills as well as team skills.
- Physical Demands: Work requires frequent sitting, standing, walking and use of keyboard/computer.
- Work requires occasional bending, reaching and lifting/moving up to 35 pounds. Work is subject to significant telephone contact with employees and vendors.
- Working Conditions: Normal office environment with little or no exposure to adverse working conditions. Work may occasionally include long hours, week-ends and holidays, along with possible trips outside the area and overnight stays.
Job Type: Full-time