Located in Richardson, TX this position is responsible for provider contracting and negotiations Specific responsibilities include Professional Providers, Provider Groups and Facilities (small to mid-size contract negotiations for small hospitals, physicians and physician groups and developing and maintaining relationships with providers. This role will also provide support for complex hospital and physician contracting activities.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor Degree and at least one year experience developing and negotiating provider contracts OR 5 years managed care operations experience handling independent work with at least one year experience developing and negotiating provider contracts.
- Meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Verbal and written communication skills, organizational and planning skills.
- PC proficiency to include Microsoft Office.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel within assigned territory, including overnight stays.
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Health Care Administration.
- Professional and Facility contracting experience desired (fee schedule, pricing model, RNBR, OPPS, DRG, etc. pricing methodologies and payment arrangements).
- Language, provision, procing Set-up and payment methodology.
- Ability to read and interpret pricing models.
Located in Richardson, TX.
Relocation is not available at this time.
Sponsorship is not available at this time.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Expertise Network Management / Provider Relations
Job Type Full-Time Regular
Location TX - Richardson
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".