You are the leader of your team and the driving force behind a well-organized and energetic shift. You take pride in an outstanding Guest experience from beginning to end and you foster that passion in your team.
Why work here?
- Casual Dress/ Tattoos okay
- Paid Time Off + Sick Leave
- Certain eligibility requirements apply.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
The Core Values:
- POSITIVITYWe believe in the power of positivity. Every one of us has the ability to change someones day for the better.
- TRANSPARENCYWe believe in open and respectful communication. We use transparency to help us make decisions and inform how we talk to each other.
- HUMILITYWe can always find ways to improve. The more we learn, the more we see how much we dont know and how much we need others to help us learn to grow.
- FANATACISMWe are passionate about our mission and turning every guest into a fanatic. We bring that energy to everything we do.
- THOUGHTFULNESSTo us, every detail matters. We go above and beyond for our guests, our teams, and our communities.
Zoës is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity for all applicants.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- supervisor: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time: