REMOTE - PART TIME CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE - TX
Candidates must be based in Texas and available to work hours as scheduled including early mornings, evenings and weekends.
This is a temporary, part-time work from home role, potentially offering up to 40 hours per week.
The role is a great opportunity for those looking for customer service work, while avoiding the hassle of a daily commute especially in this current climate.
Candidates must be available to work hours as scheduled including early mornings, evenings and weekends.
KEY JOB DUTIES
KEY JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Provide friendly, helpful customer support to Wine.com’s customers
- Assist customers with a wide variety of potential issues, including order placement, order status updates, order modifications, delivery issues, and product issues
- Comfortably work across multiple platforms, including Zendesk, Microsoft Office, and internal Wine.com tools
- Handle customer support inquiries via chat, email, or phone
- Help be the Voice of the Customer internally, flagging potential product issues and working to improve the customer experience
- Customer oriented and friendly with a friendly, supportive presence on Chat, e-mail and phone
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work will with customers and colleagues in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in customer service, retail or hospitality a plus
- Familiarity with call center technology (Zendesk a plus)
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) a plus
- Strong data entry and typing skills
- A friendly, “can do” attitude
- Must have access to a Windows laptop or desktop computer with fast internet connectivity
- Knowledge and enjoyment of wine desired but not required
\Training will take place online via Outlook Teams App.
Wine.com is the United States’ leading online wine retailer. Our mission is to promote the wine lifestyle through innovation by providing customers with selection, guidance, convenience, and value not common in stores. Located between California’s wine country and Silicon Valley, we’re passionate about using technology to offer the world of wine at your fingertips. Unique in its industry, Wine.com owns a proprietary network of wine fulfillment centers which delivers in one or two days to most of the country.
For more information, visit our website at www.wine.com.
Wine.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.\n This is a remote position.