Pharmacy Sales Representative. The ideal candidate is an experienced outside representative with existing relationships with physicians, employers, and/or pharmacy benefit managers; and the ability to successfully leverage those relationships into pharmacy sales.
CANDIDATE MUST RESIDE IN THE STATE OF TEXAS
- Create and implement a sales strategy that ensures you meet personal sales goals, as well as those set by the company.
- Communicate with all current and potential customers on a regular basis, providing solutions as needed. Oversee all sales activity in assigned sales territory.
- Coordinate with other members of the sales team and management as needed to generate sales and provide excellent customer service.
- Adhere to all company procedures, policies and values as a representative to potential and current customers.
- Demonstrate high levels of self-motivation, self-discipline and time management.
- Qualifies, creates, manages and self-generates pharmacy sales opportunities.
- Retention expertise in the associated sales territory.
- Partnership with the Inside Pharmacy Team in all matters related to the representatives’ accounts.
- 5 plus years’ experience in sales, preferably outside sales.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and time management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications or a related field.
- Fluent in Spanish a plus.
- This is a commission only based role, various territories available specifically Texas.
Job Type: Commission
- sales: 5 years (Required)