Job is commission based only.
East Cape Logistics Inc. a venture funded freight brokerage startup is actively hiring freight brokers across multiple locations in the US. This position is purely commission based and candidate can remotely work from location of their choice.
- Freight Broker will be paid a commission of 50% on Gross Profit (Shipper Payment - Carrier Payment) for all invoiced loads where Agent sources carriers and covers loads by themselves
- Freight Broker will be paid a commission of 30% on Gross Profit(Shipper Payment- Carrier Payment) for all invoiced loads where our carrier sales reps help source vehicles to cover the load
- All commissions will be processed between 25th to 30th of every month for all loads invoiced in the previous month
Freight Broker Advantage:
- All freight broker agents working with us will get access to multiple load-boards to cover their loads and check pricing
- All freight broker agents will have access to a 24x7 customer support team available to resolve issues for their clients
- We are factored by one of the largest banks in the US, so all our carrier payments are prompt
- Net15, Net30, Net45 Day payment terms for your customers
- Candidate must have freight brokerage experience of at least 1 year
- Candidates with existing book of business will be preferred
- Candidate who do not have an existing book of business need to have at least 2 years of exposure in freight industry and customer connections that can help them on-board clients quickly
Job Types: Commission
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $50,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year