PCI is actively seeking highly creative Software Developers and testers with detective skills to tackle the riddles of cyber security.
Active TOP SECRET CLEARANCE WITH POLYGRAPH is required.
Confront and explore complex problems by hunting network and system attributes. Assess and defeat unplanned and unwelcome defenses and false hypotheses. Perform penetration-type testing and face off against those maintaining the IT Networks.
In these Developer positions you will use low-level programming and reverse engineering to test
the limits of operating systems and programs to better prepare our technology from the predictable and unpredictable attacks of the adversary.
Additional responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Design, develop, and test application software to fulfill unique requirements on Windows, Unix, or other specified platforms. Ability to respond to evolving requirements in an agile environment.
- Build applications using a specified programming language per the customer.
- Build graphical user interfaces (GUIs) for custom applications as needed.
- Provide/author documentation, participate in design, code, and software readiness reviews as prescribed by the customers software development procedures and processes.
- Systems Engineering on both the offensive, and defensive sides through developing and defeating new and advanced security techniques.
- Understanding vulnerabilities and developing advanced software to support security and cryptographic systems.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Experience programming with object-oriented languages; C, C#, C++, Ruby, Java, Perl, or Python.
- Experience developing Windows applications using Visual Studio or .NET environments
o Or, experience developing UNIX applications using make files or comparable build environments
- Experience working with Cyber tools and techniques.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with the entire software life cycle (requirements, design, develop, test, validate, deploy).
- Experience/understanding of socket programming on Windows and/or Linux.
- Experience/understanding of custom network protocols.
- Software certifications are highly desired.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $180,000.00 /year
- Software Development: 5 years (Required)
- Top Secret Clearance with Polygraph (Required)