** ASK ABOUT OUR SIGN ON PROMOTION**
We have an immediate need for Behavioral Health Technicians to be placed in facilities in the surrounding area. I am looking for candidates with experience, although new BH graduates without experience will be considered. Must have at least 60 college credits and 3 years’ experience if you do not have a Bachelors degree in related field. If Bachelors in unrelated field, 1-year experience is required.
The BHT will provide 1 to 1 behavioral health interventions to a child or adolescent with a serious emotional disturbance or Autism related disorder, in support of the child’s family or responsible adults, to prevent more restrictive services or out of home placement. Services may be provided to integrate or reintegrate the child into normalizing settings and activities to promote age appropriate psycho-social growth. These services can occur in the home, school, or other community-based environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implements interventions outlined in the individualized treatment plan
- Intervenes as needed when behavior problems are exhibited by the client
- Provides support and modeling techniques to parents/guardians/teachers
- Provides positive reinforcement to the client
- Implements consequences
- Completes necessary paperwork as required
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associate Degree/ 60 college credits. Degree/Course work should be in a related mental health discipline (Psychology, Sociology, Criminal Justice, etc.)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour