The California State Lottery is looking for a strategic, creative, and results-oriented social media marketing leader to help California become the #1 lottery in the United States.
Under the general direction of the Chief of Engagement & Retention Marketing, the Staff Services Manager I – Social Media (SSM I) provides supervision and managerial direction to the team responsible for the development of Social Media campaigns, influencer marketing program and related paid and organic content for the California Lottery’s Engagement and Retention Marketing Unit. The SSM I leads the strategic direction of paid and organic platform use, and is responsible for helping to define the Lottery's long-term social media strategy and influencer marketing program to drive awareness, engagement and purchase to generate incremental profits for public education.
The California State Lottery is a $7+ billion enterprise headquartered in Sacramento. It is one of the few state agencies that is a revenue generator, not accepting taxpayer dollars from the state’s general fund. Our mission is to provide supplemental funding to California schools while simultaneously supporting local communities. Ninety-five cents of every dollar spent by our players goes back to local communities in the form of contributions to public schools and colleges, prizes and retail compensation.
Starting Salary: $73,488
- 10.5 days vacation, 12 days sick leave, two personal development days and one personal holiday per year
- CalPERS pension, health, dental, and vision insurance
- LEED Gold Certified building with on-site gym, security, restaurants, and free parking
For more information and to apply, visit: https://www.calcareers.ca.gov/CalHrPublic/Jobs/JobPosting.aspx?JobControlId=232788
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $73,488.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place