Seeking Territory Account Manager for Data Center Solutions Sales in San Francisco Bay Area with strong technical skills in IT, data center solutions & hardware such as power, cooling and security products.
Responsibilities of Account Manager, Data Center Sales -
- Build direct business relationships and participate in ongoing discussions to provide solutions to customer projects
- Represent and communicate Rittal’s RiMatrix product line to potential and current customer base
- Work in conjunction with Specifying Engineers, End Users, Distributors, Resellers and Manufactures Representatives
- Assess customer product needs and partner with Rittal’s Territory Account Manager(s), other product specialists and field sales specialists to provide full scope of product solutions
- Responsible for increasing sales and market share within a defined territory through measures of daily contact with customers, follow-up on potential leads and cold-calling
- Work closely with inside sales group to ensure product availability and resolve technical customer service issues
- Develop annual business plan and coordinate its implementation
Profile of the Account Manager, Data Center Sales -
- Bachelor’s degree or 5 years of directly related experience required. Business, Information Technology, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering degree preferred
- 2 years + experience in sales environment of IT products preferred
- Proven record to identify potential new customers and build a relationship for revenue growth
- Strong technical skills in IT, data center solutions such as power, cooling and security preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. VISO and AutoCAD is a plus
- Experience utilizing Customer Relationship Management tools (SAP) is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Home Office Based. Requires visits to Rittal offices and Customer facilities.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may contact the company’s Human Resources Department at (937) 629-2615.This option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Rittal Corporation is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. EEO/M/F/Vets/Disabled
Job Type: Full-time
- San Francisco Bay Area, CA (Required)