We are a family owned and operated business that is growing because we are committed to putting people first. Whether it’s our team or our customers, we are here to help and elevate those who work with us.
When you join our team, you join our family and you will be rewarded and supported as such. No more being treated like a number, it’s time for you to discover how much better life can be when you love your job! If you’re ready to earn more and be happier in your career, then join a company that puts your happiness & success as their top priority!
As a Plumber’s Apprentice, you will:
- Work in a physically demanding positions. This job may require you to bend, stoop, crouch, or work in small, confined, or hard to reach places for extended periods of time.
- Lift heavy materials and equipment up to 50 lbs.
- Be exposed to hazardous materials, substances and conditions; to temperatures exceeding 115 degrees F; and to raw sewage, dirt and mud.
- Perform other duties as directed by a supervisor.
- Must be at least 18 years of age at the time of hire.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Inquisitive: wants to learn; asks questions.
- Ability to work safely and knowledge of the safety rules, regulations, and procedures needed to do so.
- Great communication skills and the ability to work as a team member.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Driver's License (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Only full-time employees eligible