Now IT Works is currently looking for a specialized IT Professional in the role of a full-time System/Server Administrator.
This position will be based in our East Hampton office with occasional travel within the state to personally interface with our valued clients.
Please apply if you have 5+ years of server and helpdesk experience at www.nowitworks.com/sysadmin. (Indeed responses will be ignored).
What This Job Pays:
- $29.00+ per hour. This is a temporary to regular position, with a 90-day evaluation for full-time employment.
- 401k retirement package
- Education package worth up to $5,000
- Potential for telecommuting days
- Timely feedback and open door communication
- Committed to ongoing technical education
- Professional Services Automation tracking system for all helpdesk tickets, customer inventory, workflow
- Company VoIP connection
- On-Demand and Instant Remote Access to Remote Networks
- Always-on corporate network, complete with email, printing, IRC and other technologies to make our jobs easier
- Customer documentation for the customers you will be working with
- Fast-paced, but comfortable work environment
- Organized, ethical, and growth-focused management
Resolve customer problems quickly, efficiently and with little to no follow-up and maintain a Customer Service Level of 98% or whatever the minimum overall NIW CSL is per quarter, whichever is greater
You Must Have:
- A helpful, friendly personality to work with customers
- Labtech experience
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with multiple Outlook configurations, including RPC/HTTP and POP
- Excellent oral and written communications skills - including spelling and grammar
- Linux experience a plus
- Experience working with Remote Desktop Connection and other various remote access; Windows networking, including TCP/IP; MS Office products; Active Directory; DNS/DHCP and Exchange.
Salary: $60,320.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year