If you are a Senior Java Engineer with 5+ years of experience, please read on!
New York, NY
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Globally recognized product
- Excellent health benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
What You Will Be Doing
- Hands-on senior developer who brings considerable experience with application-layer development for both web and mobile web applications, using Cloud technologies.
- Responsible for developing tools in order to capture metrics for measurement of developer statistics across Digital, Marketing Business Services & Loyalty (DMBSL) organization.
- Develop wide range of tools to fetch data from multiple sources like Bitbucket and ALM (Rally), generate metrics/graphs and provide valuable analysis.
- Enable teams bridge gaps in a continuous predictive model improving are applications/services KPIs, team/developer productivity and engagement, cost-effectiveness etc.
- Responsible for design, implementation, test, automation for these tools.
- Participate in code-reviews to drive quality and engineering excellence across board.
- Conduct demos, tech talks and provide vendor tool analysis and documentation.
What You Need for this Position
- Object-oriented design and programming
- Java, J2EE
- Open source frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate
- Oracle, PL/SQL, JDBC
- Web Services (JAX-WS and JAX-RS with RPC, SOAP, and REST, XML, XSL)
Pluses (Not Required)
- Test Driven Developement ( TDD)
- Financial or Payments experience
So, if you are a Senior Java Engineer with experience, please apply today! Or send your resume to: Lauren@Cybercoders.com -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.