Nurse Next Door is a premier licensed Home Care Organization that believes in #happieraging and helping seniors stay at home. If you are passionate about making a difference in the life of a senior and enjoy working with others that are just as passionate about Making Lives Better. Come join us at Nurse Next Door.:
OVERNIGHT SHIFTS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY:
What makes us different::
401K w matching contributionsAccidental Injury Insurance Dental Life Insurance:
As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Certified Home Health Aid (CHHA) with Nurse Next Door , you will be working with elderly clients to keep them safe, healthy and happy in their homes. :
Duties and Responsibilities::
- Provide personal care to clients as outlined in their care plans.
- Adhere to providing personal care and help clients with their Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) that is within the scope of practice for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Certified Home Health Aid (CHHA).
- Assists clients in all activities of daily living, including: hygiene assistance, bathing, toileting, grooming, meal preparation, linen changes and light housekeeping.
- Assists clients with transfers, ambulation and exercises.
- Meets the safety needs of the client and uses equipment safely and properly.
- Functions within the limits of own experience and knowledge, and practices safely and competently within the scope of practice for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Certified Home Health Aid (CHHA).
- Completes records and documentations accurately and thoroughly.
- Other Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing in English. Other languages will be an asset.
- Ability to identify and report client care concerns to Care Designers when needed.
- Able to travel from client to client in a timely fashion. Drivers with own vehicle will be an asset.:
- Previous experience in personal care or other related fields
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Current Certificate for Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Certified Home Health Aid (CHHA)
- Current and negative TB test required
- Cleared HCA status preferred as we have IMMEDIATE opening:
Part-time and Full-time
$13.35 to $14.25 per hour commensurate with experience.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA): >Experience preferred, but clinicals okay
- Certified Home Health Aid (CHHA) >Experience preferred, but clinicals okay