Are you looking for an opportunity to move your career forward with an established industry leader? Join our team at Ceco Concrete Construction!
Ceco Concrete Construction LLC is one of the nation’s largest concrete subcontractors. Ceco was founded in 1912 and has more than 100 years of experience serving the commercial construction markets, partnering with our clients to provide value to projects of varying scope and complexity.
- Coordinates the planning and implementation of concrete frame and formwork projects.
- Performs jobsite inspections/audits of shoring, rebar/pt installation, safety, and quality.
- Responsible for assisting the managing of project productivity, costs, quality and safety consistent with company policies and practices.
- Develops and maintains customer relationships to enhance company’s ability to procure projects, reduce risk, and ensure operational efficiency.
- Creates and coordinates material and equipment schedules and promotes their efficient use.
- Coordinates all subcontractor and vendor contracts and associated processes and procedures.
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.
Ceco Concrete Construction is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Applications valid untilSeptember 30,2018.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, related degree, or its equivalent and 6 months of work experience successfully supporting similar primary responsibilities meeting and exceeding performance expectations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, as well as with customers and vendors.
- Detail oriented with the ability to efficiently analyze and organize significant amounts of information regarding plan layouts, material deliveries and jobsite productivities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Advanced knowledge of safety and relevant OSHA requirements and regulations.
- Ability to travel and work for extended period of time on projects outside of office area.