We are currently working on a fantastic opportunity in the Kansas City area you’ll want to hear about. One of our clients is searching for a Desktop/Workstation Technician to focus on managing their hardware replacement schedule. This will include managing the ticket queue, replacing broken equipment, and other duties. The organization is a multi-national company with an extremely stable environment and is a leader in their field. If you are looking for a company that will allow you the chance to make an impact on an organization, this Desktop/Workstation Technician position is your chance! This 12-month contract is a great opportunity to build a career not just start a new job!
Responsibilities of the Desktop/Workstation Technician position:
- Respond to customers in a timely manner to resolve incidents and change orders related to hardware and software in systems
supported by customers.
- Update and record all activities in the incident management tool.
- Work directly with support staff and IT management to determine best course of action for incidents and document and
communicate diagnostic steps to build an enterprise desktop support knowledge base.
- Maintain asset management processes with other general offices and data centers.
- Maintain imaging processes and remote
Qualifications of the Desktop/Workstation Technician:
- Provide support for MS Office products, desktop support issues, and printer issues.
- Experience with Microsoft
- Experience with Hardware/Systems
- U.S citizens/Green card ONLY due to government or federal requirement *
- We CAN NOT accept 3rd party candidates*
- We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time*
- Only candidates closely matching the clients required qualifications and experience will receive a reply.*
Call 888-239-5993 today for more information on this unique Desktop/Workstation Technician opportunity or apply online right now! Please reference Job # 18-772453 when you contact us.
Help Desk Administrator
Up to 10lbs, OS/Hardware: MS Windows
For the most prompt response, please APPLY ONLINE.
Resumes may also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 239-5993 for more information.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis, and we will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status. We do not accept unsolicited applications or resumes from staffing, recruitment or other employment consulting firms.
As always, there is never a fee for candidates to utilize our services.