Percheron Survey is looking for a Professional Land Survey Manager for our Regional Pittsburgh PA office or Bridgeport, WV office, that will plan and execute all aspects of survey operations, including management staff surveyors, technicians and field operations. Additionally, you may be involved in business development and sales in all areas of company services and coordination with senior management for company operations.
- Professional Land Surveyor license in West Virginia and Ohio
- Qualified for or licensed in Pennsylvania is a plus
- 5+ years of progressive surveying and management experience
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership skills to manage operations and staffing
- Skilled in project management and project coordination.
- Plan, organize, execute, and supervise all surveying services
- Implement company processes and procedures
- Review performance data (financial, budgets, sales and activity reports) to monitor and measure productivity, project schedules and utilization goals
- Identify, hire and retain professional and technical staff
- Establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the market area
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships
- Represent company at professional events and organizations
This is a full time position which includes medical, dental, vision, supplemental insurances, PTO, and a 401K plan available. Percheron offers a competitive compensation package that includes licensing reimbursements.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodations. The following is a sample of some of the physical demands that would normally be required for this position.
- Sitting: Remaining in the seated position for extended periods of time.
- Standing: Remaining on one’s feet in an upright position at a workstation without moving about
- Walking: Moving about on foot
- Lifting: Raising or lowering an object from one level to another usually between 10 -25 lbs.
- Handling: Seizing, holding, grasping, turning, or otherwise working with hand or hands. Fingers are involved only to the extent that they are an extension of the hand.
- Hearing: Perceiving the nature of sounds by ear
- Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word to impart oral information to clients or to the public and to convey detailed spoken instructions to other workers accurately.
Percheron provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Percheron complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.