ActiveRadar is healthcare services organization that is seeking a PHP web developer in the Twin Cities. Responsible include development and implementation of the company’s software solutions. ActiveRadar deliveries software solutions to effectively manage medication for clients and patients. The role will also be accountable for developing and supporting the complete software suite using a PHP and MySQL. This position will be required to demonstrate a commitment towards continuous improvement and operational excellence.
Individual will be expected to have detailed knowledge of the company’s products and applications as well as a good understanding of our underlying business processes. Individual will play a key role in a variety of areas including; Agile team, IT software delivery, IT development road map, IT operational readiness, and IT support.
- Accountable for a new application managing the repository of client data, interfaces to internal/external systems, and customer reporting.
- Provide solutions to all departments of the company and across multiple applications.
- Ability to work in an Agile Scrum environment during the development, testing and delivery phases.
- Experience building Cloud-based applications.
- Must have strong relational database design skills.
- At least two years working experience with PHP technology and Web-based business applications.
- Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented programming
- Excellent knowledge of My SQL
- Excellent knowledge of React, HTML, AJAX, CSS, XML
- Coding standards, organizational programming skills and good commenting and documentation practices is important
- Experience in Web E-commerce projects
- Experience in C# and Microsoft SQL Server a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3 + years of relevant software development experience
- 3 + years of experience working within agile methodologies
- 3 + years of experience with conceptual level knowledge of relational database software
- Preferred: healthcare knowledge, prescription claim knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening communication skills to initiate professional and effective contact with internal customers
- Ability to see big picture as well as the details that need to occur; global knowledge of health care industry
- Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, and PowerPoint
- Working environment is an office, including sitting, standing, fluorescent lighting, computer work, and other office conditions/functions.
- Some travel, as required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Eden Prairie, MN 55344 (Preferred)