Meet our professionals
An employer of choice
We are seeking a UI Developer who will be working on our clients application which is an enterprise application designed, built, and implemented, in-house to transform the customers journey and employees experience with respect to designing a customer's network solution, capturing the voluminous order fulfillment details (ensuring valid configurations) and managing the customer's portfolio of services.
This position can be located in either Littleton, CO or Broomfield, CO!
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively as part of a team that includes visual/UX designers, business analysts, technical solution architects, software engineers, and quality assurance professionals (both clients and internal colleagues)
- Develop front-end code to accurately and accessibly translate design vision for desktop and table experiences
- Build and maintain positive relationships with clients
- Stay up-to-date on web development technologies and UI/UX design trends/innovations
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
What you can expect from us:
- Experience with coding for comprehensive cross-browser and platform compatibility, as well as testing and validation
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.