SUMMARY: Assist Customer Service Manager and Plant Manager with shipping and receiving documentation, inventory reconciliation and order management.
- Monitor and validate finished product inventory at warehouses, research and reconcile inventory discrepancies.
- Maintain and update inventory records in ERP system.
- Review the pending order report and make item transfer recommendations to assure sufficient on hand stock at assigned warehouses.
- Report any inventory shortages to managers and recommend product orders as necessary.
- Prepare documentation and labels for finished product shipments.
- Close out finished product shipments in ERP system
- Assist with receiving process for materials and supplies.
- Serves as back up for customer service / order management, process customer orders as required.
- Other duties as requested or assigned.
- Requires some college or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of practical clerical/administrative experience.
- Bilingual English and Spanish preferred. Requires strong telephone skills as well as oral and written communication skills in both languages.
- Good math/statistics skills, basic bookkeeping or numerical experience
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access) and ability in creating and conducting simple analysis and reconciliation worksheets.
- Good analytical, research and problem solving techniques are needed.
- Results oriented and self-motivated with demonstrated ability to multitask under tight guidelines and time frames.
- Experience using an ERP system (ORACLE) preferred
- Able to work independently with limited supervision.
Job Type: Full-time
- Practical Administrative/Clerical: 3 years (Required)
- CPG: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)