We are seeking a talented and detail-oriented Senior Professional (Project Architect) to join our practice. Responsibilities will include overall project management and preparation of deliverables, in collaboration with others, from concept design through final acceptance, including programming, code/zoning analysis and implementation, design research, construction document coordination, bidding, permitting, and construction administration duties.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
At a minimum, the candidate shall have demonstrated experience as follows:
- A Bachelor’s Degree Architecture.
- A minimum of 10 years of Construction Administrative experience in primary education, multi-family residential and other commercial projects; with an
understanding of construction systems, phasing, logistics, scheduling and estimating.
- Experience managing a wide range of projects types and sizes with full responsibility/accountability for project communication, budget, contracts and turn
- City of Chicago permitting and code experience.
- Knowledge and capability with technical specifications and related contract documentation.
- AutoCad & REVIT knowledge and capability in a collaborative environment.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership, organizational and managerial skills.
- A demonstrated hunger for knowledge and aspiration for growth.
Commensurate with Experience
CONTACT TO APPLY