Local 130 Seafood is a seafood company committed to sourcing and promoting American seafood to its customers across the State of NJ, and the USA. We work with Local fishermen to promote locally caught items to our consumer base. Local 130 is a full service distribution, wholesale and retail business, which has forged partnerships with American docks across the USA to deliver the best and freshest American caught seafood.
Currently, Local 130 owns and operates a fleet of refrigerated vehicles. The role and requirements of a Local 130 Driver are as follows:
- Safely drive and operate any of Local 130 vehicles at all times.
- Deliver daily routes to restaurant and wholesale customers – up to 20 per drops day in a timely manor.
- Deliver and confirm receipt of daily invoices to customers.
- Represent Local 130 Seafood positively to its customer during delivery interactions.
- Contribute to restaurant order fulfillment at the direction of Floor Manager.
- Conduct early morning and late evening pick-ups to Fulton Market, NYC and other pick up locations in the Mid-Atlantic region.
- Unload and Load seafood freight to and from vehicles.
- Conduct ad-hoc and special deliveries as requested by management.
- Can do attitude and willingness to be part of a team.
- Willingness to learn about and become well versed in all aspects of seafood.
- Valid NJ drivers license, with no outstanding or open motor tickets or moving violations and able to be added to company insurance plan.
- Legally able to work in the USA.
- Strict adherence to Local 130 Drug Free work policy.
- Conformity to Local 130 uniform policy.
- High standard of cleanliness of vehicles during and after use.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and use a dolly.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $16.00 /hour