Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate new sales and leads
- Oversee, maintain and develop existing business within a territory.
- Review daily sales reports to manage and coordinate work activity.
- To develop a target list of new customer development with manager’s support.
- Review monthly the best monitoring sales report with management to determine if goals and objectives are being met.
- Develop a front-line relationship with assigned customers.
- Communicate trends/pricing issues and other unique issues as it relates to sales.
- Participate in all sales/marketing functions as it relates to company business
- To promote a positive attitude within the company.
- Work closely with local brokers/manufacturers on developing new business and promoting manufacturers’ product lines.
- Work closely with operations and management regarding sales needs.
- Must be able to meet company goals and objectives.
- Other responsibilities as required
- Education and/or Experience
Minimum high school graduate, with some business and food technology knowledge.
Minimum three years food service experience. Leadership in selling skills and proven success in generating new revenue required.
Knowledge of food, food ingredients and nonfood products, their application and preparation.
Highly motivated and responsible self-starter with the ability to work under pressure, is service and customer oriented and able to solve problems. Must possess good oral, communication, and mathematical skills. Must be computer and PC literate.