Steel Point Solutions is an amazing SBA Certified (8a), HUBZone, Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) and a Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) company. Established in 2013 with a vision of offering world class, integrated business solutions for all levels of Government and commercial enterprises. We are represented by a team of talented and qualified professionals who know how essential efficient, cost-effective integrated solutions are to your organization’s success. Leveraging these resources, we strive daily to lead the industry in program management and service delivery.
We are seeking to hire a Human Resources IT Lead to join our exciting team!
The HRIT Lead applies their project management skills and functional and technical HRIT systems experience in supporting the HRIT Director and Deputy Director with steady state activities and special projects. The HRIT Lead understands the dependencies of broader HR processes and operations on HRIT and is responsible for disseminating internal communications among the PAR, Payroll, Benefits and Contact Center teams for awareness and action as required.
Minimum Requirements (Performance shall be commensurate with):
- Coordinate team activities
- Administer quality control activities
- Make staffing and process adjustments as needed
- Identify and coordinate appropriate training for team members
- Manage client communications
- Facilitate special project planning meetings and execution
- 10+ years of Federal HRIT experience
- Demonstrated expertise in functional IT requirements
- Demonstrated proficiency in project management
- Familiarity with federal HR policies
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Technical IT systems experience
- Experience with National Finance Center (NFC), PeopleSoft HCM, electronic Official Personnel Folder and webTA
A public trust clearance is required for this position.
Steel Point Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.