BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Registered Nurse / RN to fill the position of Pediatric Clinical Associate in our Waite Park, MN office working primarily in Moorhead, MN. This is a Full time opportunity with full time benefits that will work part time hours as a Clinical Associate in the office required managing cases and doing supervisory visits and part time hours in the homes working one on one with our clients.
Growth opportunity available as the caseload and territory grow. Travel and overnight accommodations provided as needed.
$5,000 Sign on Bonus Available!
BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Utilize your clinical leadership and mentoring skills to make a difference in people's lives as a Clinical Manager. Your important work as a Clinical Manager will help ensure that our clients come first and that our BAYADA caregivers have the support they need to be successful. In this growing and dynamic environment, we offer exciting career paths for nurses like you.
Are you looking for growth and opportunity within an up and coming office? Have the passion to make a difference in the lives of children with special needs and disabilities? Then, this is the perfect opportunity for a nurse who has pediatric home care experience and is looking for career advancement!
- Current RN license in good standing
- Minimum two years recent and verifiable clinical experience
- Trach/vent/g-tube experience within home health care setting is preferred
- Strong assessment and organizational skills
- Prior supervisory experience with field staff, and experience with clinical oversight preferred but not required
- Demonstrated successful track record of working independently while taking on increased or diverse responsibilities
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
- Solid communication and PC skills
- Comprehensive salary
- Medical / Dental / Prescription / Vision
- Paid time off / Sick Time / Personal days
- Paid holidays
- Short / Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k with company match
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.