Part-timeEstimated: $110,000 - $160,000 a year12 days ago
- Communication skills
- Medical License
- Doctoral degree
Full Job Description
KMG Wellness is looking for a Collaborative Physician with an active Maryland medical license. KMG Wellness is a part time Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Practice. NP is knowledgeable and independent but needs a collaborator in order to meet regulatory guidelines. The physician will be a 1099 contractor and will be paid a flat fee. Very little to no consultation would be required from physician. This position is FULLY REMOTE and very flexible. Physician will be covered on insurance policy for administrative duties.
The collaborative relationship under an agreement shall not be construed to require the personal presence of a physician at any time where services are rendered.
If candidate would like to see patients, that can also be arranged.
- MD or DO with unrestricted license in the state of Maryland
- Board certified Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate professionally via email and phone.
- Ability to work independently in a self-directed mode.
- This role will be fully remote and incredibly flexible utilizing EMR, email, text, and phone as indicated!
- There will be NO direct care provided by the physician, responsible strictly for consultation purposes for regulatory guidelines
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $300.00 - $700.00 per month
- Board Certification in PM&R (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote