Does this describe you?
- Do you have an extensive, proven background in running multifaceted operations?
- Are you great at setting expectations and holding people accountable while building meaningful relationships?
- Would those who know you best describe you as highly organized and exceptional at multi-tasking?
- Do you have the grit and courage to honestly identify and solve problems?
We are looking for a highly responsible, high-impact leader to help our innovative organization positively impact our community by finding good causes and help transform them into great non-profit programs. As part of one of the country’s top privately-held real estate investment firms, The Connor Group Kids & Community Partners (www.kidsandcommunitypartners.com) has numerous resources at our disposal. So in addition to providing funding, we utilize the knowledge, skills and relationships we’ve developed in more than 25 years as a high-performance business.
Qualified candidates should possess:
- A track record of analyzing people, operational models, systems and cultures
- The ability to create trust, credibility and long-term relationships
- The ability to hold others accountable
- The ability to organize their time while overseeing numerous projects concurrently
The successful candidate will be afforded the following opportunities:
- To make a measurable, long-term impact in the lives of disadvantaged kids
- To become a partner with a company that has more than $2.2 billion in assets
- To work for a company named a Top 50 workplace by Glassdoor.com
- To receive great health benefits and an industry-best 401(k)
- To work in a reward-and-recognition culture
- To work with an elite, game-changing organization