The Courtyard by Marriott Woburn is searching for a full time Banquet Captain. Must be available to work a flexible schedule including holidays and weekends. Ability to work independently and in a range of duties in a fast paced environment. Prior banquet experience preferred.
- Reports to the Food & Beverage Manager
- Manages the day-to-day operations of all banquets operations.
- Responsible for supervision/direction of Banquet Servers, Banquet Bartenders and Banquet Housemen.
- Responsible for the direction and execution of all social and corporate banquet events.
- Attends all social banquet events, acting as the primary contact for the clients.
- Assists F&B manager with payroll, scheduling of staff, and administrative tasks involved with the banquet operations.
- Responsible for management and maintenance of all banquet areas.
- Must be able to work as a liaison between the Sales Department and the client to ensure proper guest satisfaction.
- Must arrive to work on time according to schedule.
- Must attend weekly BEO and F&B meetings.
- Must be food sanitation and TIPS certified.
Prior experience in a restaurant or hotel is not required but preferred.
Pay $13.00 per hour and gratuities
Excellent Benefits Available:
Full Time Benefits Includes: Health, Dental, Vacation & Sick Time, 401k Plan, Hotel Discounts, Free Parking, Competitive Pay & A Pleasant Working Environment
Hotel is conveniently located off Montvale Ave at exit 36 from Route 93.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour