American Residential Services, the LARGEST HVAC and Plumbing company in the Nation, providing a high level of service to residential customers across the United States. In Northern Virginia we have Service Centers in Manassas and Lorton that are both seeking experienced HVAC Service Technicians to join our Residential Teams.
Loudoun County is a HUGE focus for us because of the amount of service work we have up there, and the majority of our technicians live to the south and the west.
As a HVAC Technician, you would provide exceptional customer service delivery while responding to service calls to perform preventative maintenance and/or troubleshoot malfunctioning systems to determine the nature of the problem. Obtain customer approval for repairs, and perform the service.
What we have to offer;
- NATION-WIDE COMPANY OFFERING STABILITY AND CAREER ADVANCEMENT
- Ability to earn $100k annually!
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Company provided service van with gas card, tools, and cell phone
- Comprehensive “PAID” training
- Mentorship from our industry leading management team
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check, drug screen and driving record check
- Three plus years performing residential HVAC troubleshooting, service and maintenance preferred
- Willingness to put in late hours and weekends when needed
- Willingness to complete further training to keep your skills sharp
- Share a passion in our commitment to provide Exceptional Service!
- EPA Certification is a must for both Virginia and Maryland Techs
- MARYLAND HVAC TECHS must hold MD Journeyman or Master License, or have Apprentice Certificate and a plan to achieve Journeyman within 6 months
- Company-paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-paid HealthiestYou.com subscription – Teledoc service
- 401(K) with company match
- Company-paid life insurance policy
- Short term disability and additional life insurance available
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
Job Type: Full-time