Contribute with own ideas to identify, propose and implement innovative technology development and solutions. Solve industrial problems independently
1. Mechanical Engineer with 5 years of experience working independently in product design. Competent in Creo and Windchill.
2. Preferred: Background in LV Switchgear System R&D
1. Demonstrates solid technical proficiency in own competence area by performing a variety of technology/engineering assignments, mainly in research and development (R&D) projects, which demonstrates independent ability to recognize problems and provide input to solutions. Actively follows the scientific discussions in own competence area and contributes independently.
2. Contributes to R&D projects with own, creative ideas. Proposes follow-up projects and activities within own technical area based on new ideas.
3. As a solid R&D project member and contributor, with experience as project or sub-project leader, ensures alignment with assigned targets (time, cost, quality) and coordinates activities. Demonstrates sound understanding of, and actively applies, R&D processes and tools (i.e. change control, product lifecycle management (PLM), design for manufacture(DFM), etc..
4. Maintains awareness of state-of-art technology, as well as ABB products and technologies, and identifies and understands technical drivers for R&D projects in own area. Understands what creates customer value in own R&D projects and project portfolio of own organization and works to improve operations and increase customer satisfaction according to incoming requests. Provides consulting services to business operations and customers.
5. Participates constructively in working teams. Shares own technical/scientific knowledge in own projects and supports colleagues in applying processes and tools to ensure timely and high quality results. Shows solid documentation skills and writes technical reports independently.
R&D processes and tools (i.e. change control, product lifecycle management (PLM), design for manufacture(DFM), etc.,
Independent report writing skills , Mech, good understanding of LV Switchgear System, Experience in R&D projects/New product development
Knowledge of material properties, Understanding of relevant IEC & UL standards ,Sound mechanical Engineering experience, Knowledge of beam theory
and analysis techniques, Experience of interlock design , Understanding of FEA etc.
Any specific industry experience
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering in Mechanical