Global Wireless Solutions, Inc. (GWS) a wireless engineering company is seeking a Full time Receptionist to join its team in Dulles, Virginia. GWS offers highly motivated individuals a technically challenging environment, competitive compensation and outstanding benefits package. In this full-time Receptionist position, your duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
The Receptionist is expected to have the office open and operating promptly at 9:00 a.m. and throughout the day until 5:00 pm. The Receptionist will provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate employees, mail distribution, as well as additional clerical duties.
Primary duties and responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Ensure the doors are open for the front office at 9:00 am.
- Able to work from 9:00 am-5:00 pm.
- Answer and direct incoming phone calls in an efficient manner.
- Greet and announce visitors, vendors, and clients and maintain accurate sign-in log.
- Record and distribute incoming and outgoing mail and courier packages.
- Sign for and distribute UPS and FedEx packages.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to photocopying, Supplies, faxing, mailing and filing.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and experience requirements:
- High school Diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years of reception experience is preferred.
- Maintain a poised, polished and professional appearance and attitude at all time.
- A willingness to assist in other departments as necessary.
- Attention to detail, good organizational skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel.
- Must be willing to comply with GWS’s drug testing policy.
Global Wireless Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $34,000.00 /year
- receptionist: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Stocking supplies
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Greeting visitors
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative